Thursday, March 13, 2014

An overview of things. (lots of photos!)

I'll get started by posting a bunch of pictures of my collection I've taken over the past couple years. I'll probably set some up for photographs again as I paint more, like my squats which are largely unpainted, but here's just an overview of the big groups of my collection.

About 2 years ago I set up the majority of my 40k miniatures on the dining room table with a big cloth and a giant board of styrofoam for the backdrop and took a bunch of photographs. Here's some pictures of my armies.



The majority of these minis I bought on ebay over the years, many of which I got for rather good prices. Some of them I bought from the used showcase of one of the game stores here which usually has really good prices on pre-owned miniatures, even ones that are very well painted and converted.

Since I didn't have my Chaos Space Marines at the time, here are a few pictures I took of them a few months ago:



An Ork Deffcopta squadron from the game store:

A few of my Tau:

I'm currently working on getting my Blood Bowl teams painted. Starting with the plastic starter team of Humans from the Blood Bowl box as sort of a practice team before I start in on my 2nd edition Dwarfs, Goblins and hopefully Skaven and Chaos Dwarfs when time and money allows. I'll probably post some updates on those once I get a little further along.


 The Dwarf Team
 Orcs and Humans Plastic
Goblins


No comments:

Post a Comment